Tigress Techniques

Tigress Techniques
Shop My Esty Store for My Creations!

Tuesday, March 4, 2014






Yarn Brand Preference when Crocheting!


I have crocheted on and off for many years, but the one thing that stays the same is the Brand of yarn I prefer. I have always used "Red Heart" Brand Yarn for my crafting needs. No one suggested it to me, I'm not a paid sponsor or employee, I just liked their vivid colors, texture and price. I of course take advantage of my 40% coupons at my local craft stores, or when they have sales to stock up on my yarn. I stay away from those big bulky inexpensive yarns, or yarns sold in dollar stores. 

If you are crafting for a profit, then the quality of your yarn matters. Let me know your favorite brand yarn & why? You must just perk my interest to try it.                     

Cheenah...



Today's Creative Chat:    Smile, It's a New Day and Your In It!

www.redheart.com

No comments:

Post a Comment