Tigress Techniques

Tigress Techniques
Shop My Esty Store for My Creations!

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

           
 Whats the best and Affordable Vinyl
 to use for crafting with your die cut machines?



 
 I'm about to try working with vinyl, and after looking on the web, I see there are a few options. Of course I can buy the craft brands at Michaels, etc.. but there seems to also be commercial grade volumes of vinyl outside of that market. I would love to hear from fellow crafters, if you do a lot of vinyl projects, where do you get the best deals in bulk quantity pricing and quality? I'm use to seeing it in the small roles, but as shown above they have 12x12 sheets and much larger commercial size rolls. I'm wondering if the larger rolls, once cut down to use on my die cut machine, will it cut or will it be to heavy and damage my blade or machine. As crafters we should always try to save overhead costs and expenses, as it makes it easier not to pass that cost unto our customers. So please share your findings, experiences and known facts on today's subject.
                                                                                                                          Cheenah




Today's Creative Chat:   Live life with no regrets!   

No comments:

Post a Comment