Tigress Techniques

Tigress Techniques
Shop My Esty Store for My Creations!

Friday, March 7, 2014



Wholesalers? Are there truly any "Good" ones left?

If you have been crafting as long as I have, I'm sure you have noticed the drastic change in using or finding credible "Wholesalers, or Suppliers " who truly give you a substantial savings and discount. It's almost now like your better off buying on ebay, amazon, or other places. 
First its hard to find actual wholesale stores with a store front, especially if you live in the east coast. Rising rents and the invention of the internet, has driven a lot of these places out of business or they are overseas. In the craft world, it makes a difference on how and how much we pay for our supplies. If we can't catch a break, then that increases the asking price we have to place on our finished products. Consumers hate high prices, we all want a bargain, so lets try to figure  this out. Lets compile a list, please feel free to contribute types, contact names, website etc.. information on reliable and affordable wholesalers that you currently use for your supplies to create with. Send any that you have on things such as yarn, glass, ceramic, wood, doll parts, electronic, trains, model cars, sewing and notions, embellishments, paint, jewelry making, fabric, card stock, stamping, etc.. jUST to name a few. Email me the info to: infotigresstechniques@gmail.com, add your name, company etc.. Once I hopefully get enough replies and can create a List, I will email it to all that gave input for free. All others can get a copy for a small fee under $10-
I look forward to your replies and input, lets get this list going so we can help each other save in doing what we love to do " CREATE"                                                        
                                                                                                                        Cheenah..



Today's Creative Chat:   I don't miss what  I never had, I just hate I knew it ever existed!

No comments:

Post a Comment